Friday, October 24, 2008
I've been tagged!!!
Lisa at tardyhomemaker.blogspot.com tagged me. Thanks Lisa!
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 Random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass it the tag along
OK so drum roll, please...
1. The song, "You are my Sunshine" makes me cry in a heartbeat. My Dad used to sing it to me and I would burst into tears. I still do.
2. I am pigeon toed. I have worked to correct it, but when I am tired my right foot tends to turn in. If I am really tired it really turns in.
3. I am terrified of spiders of certain sizes and varieties. The ones I am not frightened of get caught (if in house/studio) and are fed to my chicken. The ones I am frightened of get killed outright. (Sorry, sorry. I am so, so sorry!)
4. If given a choice between caramel and chocolate, caramel always wins.
5. Ice cream is my favorite food group.
6. I thought I would be an archaeologist, a writer, a librarian, or a teacher when I grew up. I am still trying to figure that one out.
OK so I would like to tag: Aly at blissmonkey and Jenn at ottersandowls and Gina at cauldron ridge and Kathie at twofroghome and if any one that has been reading my blog and not commenting would like consider themselves tagged, please do. Leave a comment and your blog name or if you don't have a blog leave a comment with 6 or however many random things about you. Thanks for playing along!