Sunday, November 16, 2008

Craving colorful eye candy

I have been craving cheerful things lately. I am at this moment just trying to be and to breathe and to take things as they come.
It is far too easy for me to focus on the negative. In a moment of clarity I wanted to focus on the positive (or at least colorful.) I grabbed the camera and took lots of pictures of the things that I enjoy looking at.

A fun project from Art and Life by teesha moore that I am playing around with.
a recent splurge
another luxury purchase
messy dresser-I just love the colors and textures
I am a book whore junkie.
Potential holiday present containers.
Dust catchers

2 comments:

Angelina said...

oh you have really wonderful things!! That was such a great boost of color-candy for me as well.

I just woke up from a three hour nap. How ridiculous is that?! What I really want to do is get my sewing room into some semblance of order so that I can do fun things in it.

It's been a long time.

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I love your color therapy.