Sunday, September 7, 2008

More random pictures

Garden art by Grayson for my house warming gift.
Metal pitcher plants in the garden made by Jack.
Kitchen window. The sun hanging thing is from Wales. I bought it from a now defunct garden store called Cobblestones about 20 years ago.
Some funky Echinacea flowers. I can't remember the variety right at the moment.
A lame, dark picture of my fabulous birthday present. The vintage, like new cake carrier! My beautiful and generous friend Karen found this gem at a yard sale I think. She presented it to me filled with lemon cupcakes for my birthday last month.
View of window above sink, lace panel from yard sale provides much needed blocking of neighbor's bedroom window...Sadly the green and white little vase is no longer in one piece.
Sorry for the crappy picture, I am getting a new camera soon. Yeah!!! This is one wall in my kitchen.

2 comments:

farmlady said...

I can't wait to see what you do with a NEW camera. You take good photos. I want a new camera too. Cute house.

Angelina said...

Love the colors!