Thursday, August 14, 2008

Play that funky music....

SOMETIMES..It pays off to live near the fairgrounds in town. Tonight, SATIN LOVE ORCHESTRA is performing. I can easily hear them from my backyard. Satin Love Orchestra or SLO is a local band that plays disco covers. I have seen them many, many times over the years. I love disco and if it weren't so freaking hot and I weren't so tired tonight, I would wander over and actually watch them. This beats David Lee Roth and REO Speedwagon. Both were acts in the last couple of years that I got to hear whether I wanted to or not.
Lots of music this weekend. Portland Cello Project at Cozmic Pizza on Sat. night has my interest.
I will be back with pictures in the next day or two.

1 comment:

Angelina said...

Hello Tonia! You've started a blog...yay!! I love some old disco favorites but I'm not sure I would call myself an all round disco fan. The Bee Gees were a great favorite as a kid and I'm quite nostalgic about them.