Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Guess What?


CHICKEN BUTT!
It's been awhile since I posted last. It isn't that I didn't want to post, it is just that I have been busy. I have been doing some artsy things as well as some not so fun stuff. I went to Art and Soul in Portland at the end of September. That was amazing! Overwhelming at times but so much fun. I am still processing things I learned there. I took a class from one of my favorite blog artists, Misty Mawn. I also took a great bookbinding class taught by Jill Cardinal, here in Eugene, at Oregon Art Supply. I went up to Portland again a few weeks ago for some relaxation and creative fun. It just hit me a few days ago that Thanksgiving is next week! Wow! Time really flies. It is sunny but chilly today. Absolutely beautiful, I am off to run an errand and go for a walk by the river with my new (very basic) camera!

3 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

"Chicken Butt"
Made me look! lol
Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope your days stay busy with more of artsy fun stuff than anything else.

Blaize said...

That is one cute chicken butt.

Angelina said...

I always feel a little creepy for saying I think chicken butts are cute but they really are! It must not be creepy because Blaize called them cute too.

Good to see you blog again. I've missed you!!!